Road Trip 101
Before you head out over the open road
check out this “Need to Know” information
to Plan and Execute your next Awesome Adventure!
Save Hundreds if not Thousands
with this book !
What’s in the Book !
- Everything you need to know before hitting the Road
- Over 100 Pages of Essential Information to help you plan your next epic road trip or full time adventure.
- 19 chapters including vehicle options, where to camp, showers, our personal experience, and more
- Quick and easy ways to SAVE MONEY and FIND RESOURCES like free camping, water & dump stations.
- Tips on topics like storage, heating and cooling and what state to live in for those interested in full timing.
- Downloadable so you can start learning, planning and saving NOW
- Real info from real travelers. Not just our perspective but other travelers as well.
- How to handle Healthcare, taxes, residency and more for full timers
This is a downloadable e-book. You will NOT receive a physical book.
What People are Saying
If you’re considering traveling and living on the road,
READ THIS BOOK FIRST!
A practical Guide to living on the road
The “what to bring with you” section is spot on! As an experienced traveler/camper having lived in my RV for 4 years and traveling for over 5 now this is an excellent resource for individuals new to this lifestyle.
The Pros & Cons section about choosing a rig to travel in was great. There were a lot of things I hadn’t even thought about or considered.
Subscribe to our email list and get a 30% Off code for the downloadable PDF!
*Doesn’t apply to iBooks
Looking to change things in your life but have questions?